Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Few Very Brief Introductions

I want to introduce you to just a couple of the key players in my lovely Semester at Sea voyage.

And I thought I would do it extra cheesy profile-pic style because, truthfully, everyone on the ship has a million ridiculous and very travel-weary photographs like this from the past three and a half months.



Meet Allison Jean Hart. She is fantastic and funny and one of the most refreshingly authentic people I know. She made my voyage daily. O how much I shall miss our bedtime conversations!



Meet Lila June Carpenter. This girl blesses me in such crazy wonderful ways. Hearts like hers just don't come around that often, which is why I'm glad I stumbled upon it. You should know now that I think she's going to change the world.



Meet Brittany Leona Mitchell. She takes lovely photographs of the world. And has the most contagious laugh ever. She's pretty incredible, not gonna lie.



Meet Bryan Lee Payne. The best neighbor anyone could ever ask for. He came over to join Allie and I for our movie nights, fort-making extravaganzas, and other random silliness--and he gave us a million fabulous memories along the way. The good news is he's agreed to be my brother, so there'll be many more to come.



Meet Don. Our extra-smiley cabin steward. He is definitely a key player in our journey, seeing as how he greeted us every morning and cleaned our room from day to day. Bascially, Don rocks our world.


Home is wonderful. And so new, even in its familiarity. So much to process...but all in good time.

Love. Anna

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anna,
    So glad to have you home safe and sound. Love meeting some of the characters(pictures) that you shared the last 3 1/2 months with. Thanks for sharing you journey with us. I know a lot of us got addicted to you posting and we're going to miss it. But the next phase of your life is in front of you. Enjoy!!!
    Much love,
    Uncle Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool to see their faces!

    love having you back.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna,

    Could you give Don a call and see if he can come by and help you unpack (just kidding)

    love to have you home even if its for a little time before you have to go back to SLO.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete