Saturday, November 28, 2009

November 28th #2

Yesterday was Saturday, November the 28th.

I awoke today to greet Saturday, November the 28th for a second time.

The International Date Line is a strange and confusing thing for my brain to try and grasp, but we did indeed cross it last night.

This means that I went to bed twenty hours ahead of California time, and woke up four hours behind it.

At least I can say I’ve lived a day of my life over again, right?

O how absurd normal becomes when you’re living (and sleeping) on a boat.

Love. Anna

2 comments:

  1. That is so weird!!! And I cannot wait till you get back :)
    Love, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna,
    I've experienced this twice.Akemi and I left Melbourne Australia on New Years day and got home at LAX on New Years day at just about the same time. Same thing coming back from Aukland New Zealand.
    Take Care.
    Uncle Paul

    ReplyDelete