Thursday, November 5, 2009

Rewritten

Hi friends,

Just wanted to let you in on the little fact that God decided to change plans (being the ultimate travel agent that he is), so Emily and I won’t be rendezvousing in Vietnam after all.

I’ll spare you details and just say it was a visa problem of sorts, and we’ll call it a day.

But not to fret.

Emily is spending her days off visiting a dear friend in Indonesia, and I’m spending these next few days exploring the wonderful Ho Chi Minh City with dear friends of my own.

What marvelous things alternative plans can turn out to be, no?

Much love,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my heart is sad for you and Em - but proud of you for your Christ-centered perspective. And wow - your bat tunnel story is out of control, I was scared just reading it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete