Monday, November 9, 2009

Things are about to get crazy, friends.

We hit China in less than two days.

I’ll be in Hong Kong for one day, and Beijing for four.

My last day in China I spend in Shanghai, where we board the ship again, only to hit Japan three days later.

After five days in Japan, we are U.S. bound to Hawaii.

It’s crazy to think how close we are to the home stretch!

There’s still so many things in my head and my heart I want to process, but because of the insane travel schedule coming these next couple of weeks (meaning very few class days), we all have heavy homework loads now.

I, myself, have hundreds of pages to read and tens of pages to write.

It’s just so hard to find the motivation when you know you’ll be in Hong Kong within the next forty-eight hours.

But I’m going to bite the bullet.

So in case you were wondering what I’m up to on this Monday evening, I’m writing a paper about the Mekong Delta, and reading a healthy portion of "Our Babies, Ourselves: How Biology and Culture Shape the Way We Parent".

Hope your Monday night activities are as equally stimulating.

Love. Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment