Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Deep Breaths

If I have less hair when I return home then when I started on this journey, blame it on the Internet aboard.

It’s slow. And frustrating. And slow. Like living in a nightmarish version of technology via 1998. (Well maybe not THAT bad, right Jenny?)

I know that the limited access technology is a really good, intentional thing. Slowly it’s going to teach me the disciplines of breathing deeper and listening better and living more fully.

But there’s a withdrawal period.

If you’d like to help me through that, then you can send me emails at acclauson@semesteratsea.net (instead of my old address). This is my email aboard ship, and it’s one hundred percent FREE. Isn’t that a lovely piece of news? I think so.

Aladdin’s on tonight. It’s big news, I’m not gonna lie.

Love. Anna

1 comment:

  1. It's a good thing you had so much hair to begin with! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete