Friday, September 4, 2009

First Stop...

I wanted to get one more post in before I check out for a few days and go exploring all the wonderful things Spain has to offer.

Tomorrow (Saturday September 5), I’m exploring Cadiz in the morning with a few people, before we head back to the boat to meet for a city orientation. The following day (Sunday September 6) I depart in the morning for a two-day excursion to Sevilla and Cordoba, where we’ll be exploring all sorts of things including the Cathedral of Christendom (where Christopher Columbus’ tomb is located) and Mezquita (a famous mosque intended to surpass all other mosques in grandeur). Then on Tuesday (September 8) the plans are still unwritten…most likely whatever Allie and I can pack in before we have to be back on the boat that afternoon.

SO crazy. SO exciting. I can’t even believe it.

Happy early Labor Day, everyone!

Love. Anna

(p.s. You can be praying for the evening times. Those are generally the hardest for me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment